Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
It’s basically a tiramisu inspired dish. Very simple, light and low in calories depending on your usage of yoghurt. I’m sure I didn’t use this much but just as a precaution, here it is with measured ingredients.
- 100 g yoghurt (King Island Naturally Sweetened Yoghurt used)
- 1 1⁄2 unicbic sponge cake fingers
- 1⁄2 tablespoon desiccated coconut (I used light version from coles)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar-free strawberry jam (used Cottees Diet Strawberry Jam conserve)
- Line bottom of ramekin with yoghurt (small amount).
- Break sponge finger and fill ramekin with a layer.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Layer again with yoghurt then top with strawberry conserve and sprinkle coconut on top.
- Refrigerate for at least half an hour (for it to soak through) and serve.