8 hrs 25 mins
8 hrs 10 mins
Emma Walton's Note:
this is a low fat dessert I found in an old recipe folder. Instead of strawberries, use any complimentary fruit and fruit flavoured yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oil a 1 pint pudding basin and line with cling film.
- 2Heat the milk, egg yolks and cornflour over a low heat, stirring constantly, until thick.
- 3Do not boil.
- 4Leave to cool.
- 5Puree half the strawberries and chop the remainder, then sprinkle with sugar.
- 6When the mixture is cool, mix together with the chopped and pureed strawberries and the yogurt.
- 7Pour into the prepared basin.
- 8Cover with cling film and freeze for at least 8 hours.
- 9Remove from the freezer at least 10 minutes before serving.
- 10Decorate with slices of strawberry.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Yoghurt Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.0 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g