Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Mr. Boston All-New Official Bartender's and Party Guide". Great book!
- 28.34 g coconut cream
- 56.69 g frozen strawberries
- 85.04 g pineapple juice
- 14.17 g superfine sugar or 14.17 g simple syrup or 14.17 g Splenda sugar substitute
- 14.17 g lemon juice
- 236.59 ml ice
- whipped cream, to top (optional)
- strawberry, to garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in blender with 1 cup ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into snifter.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a strawberry if desired.
I am getting addicted to all your great cocktail recipes! Thank for posting x
Wonderful smoothie! So colorful and delicious! I made as directed and will most undoubtedly make again! Thanks, Engrossed!