Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Mr. Boston All-New Official Bartender's and Party Guide". Great book!
- 1 ounce coconut cream
- 2 ounces frozen strawberries
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce superfine sugar or 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup or 1⁄2 ounce Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 cup ice
- whipped cream, to top (optional)
- strawberry, to garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in blender with 1 cup ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into snifter.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a strawberry if desired.
I am getting addicted to all your great cocktail recipes! Thank for posting x
Wonderful smoothie! So colorful and delicious! I made as directed and will most undoubtedly make again! Thanks, Engrossed!