Prep 20 mins
Cook 44 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Recipe is from Land O Lakes cookie collection.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (10 ounce) jar strawberry preserves
- For Crust, in large mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, oats, 1/2 cup sugar, 3/4 cup butter, baking soda . Beat at low speed until mixture is crumbly, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Press crust mixture on bottom of greased 13 X 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- For topping, in same bowl, combine coconut, nuts, 1/4 cup flour, brown sugar,2 tablespoons butter and cinnamon.
- Beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Spread preserves to 1/4 inch of edges of hot crust.
- Sprinkle topping mixture over preserves.
- Continue baking for 18-22 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool.