Recipe by Mysterygirl
I found this when I was looking for a nice dessert to serve company. It looks pretty and isn't that hard to put together. It is best when made the day before.
Top Review by yooper
Very good version of Tiamisu. I made this the night before and let it firm up in the frig and brought it to the lake the next day. I omitted the brandy and substituted rum flavored extract because 2 in my group are recovering alcoholics. The white chocolate and strawberries were a magnificent combo...this is the perfect summer dessert when you want to impress your guests!
- 2 (6 ounce) packages NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream or 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 1 1⁄4 cups cooled espresso or 1 1⁄4 cups cooled strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt over hot, not boiling, water the white morsels and 1/4 C heavy cream, stirring until smooth; cool completely.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Stir in melted white morsels mixture.
- In a small mixer bowl, beat remaining 1 1/4 cup heavy cream/or whipping cream until stiff peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Line side of 9 x 3 inch springform pan with ladyfinger halves, cut sides in.
- Arrange half of remaining lady fingers on bottom of pan.
- In small bowl, combine coffee& brandy; brush half over ladyfingers in bottom of pan.
- Cover with half the cream cheese filling.
- Cover with 1/2 of the sliced strawberries.
- Repeat with ladyfingers, coffee mixture and remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the remaining strawberries; arranged attractively on top.
- Cover; refrigerate until set, 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove side of pan before serving.