Recipe by Bitsie
A little time comsuming to make but effort well worth it! This is really very easy with only a few ingrediants and makes a pretty presentation besides tasting great. The recipe is from Kraft foods. Time includes chilling time.
- 8 5⁄8 ounces packagesfrozen puff pastry
- 1 (6 ounce) packagebaker's premium white baking chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 1⁄3 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- UNFOLD pastry sheet on lightly floured surface.
- Cut into 3 strips along fold marks.
- Bake on cookie sheet 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
- MICROWAVE white chocolate and 1/4 cup of the cream in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until white chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time.
- Stir until white chocolate is completely melted.
- Cool 20 minutes or until room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- BEAT remaining 1-1/4 cups cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- DO NOT OVERBEAT.
- Fold 1/2 of the whipped cream into white chocolate mixture.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream just until blended.
- SPLIT each pastry strip into 2 layers.
- Set aside 2 of the top layers.
- Spread remaining 4 layers each with 1/2 cup of the white chocolate mousse and 1/3 cup of the sliced strawberries.
- For each dessert, assemble 2 layers and top with 1 of the reserved layers.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- REFRIGERATE up to 4 hours.