Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is an adaptation of a couple muffin recipes I love. They turn out very moist and yummy.
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups strawberries
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line muffin cups or spray your pans.
- Slightly smash strawberries or chop lightly if food processor.
- Mix in sugar, oil and eggs until mixed.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, salt.
- Stir in strawberries and white chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- In side bowl combine streusel topping ingredients. May need to add more flour till it becomes crumbly around the size of a pea.
- Top with streusel topping, about a tsp each.
- Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown or toothpick poked in center comes out clean.
- Makes around 2 1/2 dozen muffins. They freeze great! I make this batch and then individually wrap them in foil so I can pop them in the toaster oven in the morning. Or you can microwave for 20 seconds.