This recipe is an adaptation of a couple muffin recipes I love. They turn out very moist and yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Line muffin cups or spray your pans.
- 3Slightly smash strawberries or chop lightly if food processor.
- 4Mix in sugar, oil and eggs until mixed.
- 5Mix in flour, baking soda, salt.
- 6Stir in strawberries and white chocolate chips.
- 7Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- 8In side bowl combine streusel topping ingredients. May need to add more flour till it becomes crumbly around the size of a pea.
- 9Top with streusel topping, about a tsp each.
- 10Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown or toothpick poked in center comes out clean.
- 11Makes around 2 1/2 dozen muffins. They freeze great! I make this batch and then individually wrap them in foil so I can pop them in the toaster oven in the morning. Or you can microwave for 20 seconds.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry White Chocolate Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1701 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 151.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g