- 250 g philadelphia* cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- 60 g white chocolate, melted
- 1⁄3 cup cream
- 100 g strawberries, chopped
- extra strawberry, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together the Philly, sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the melted chocolate and cream until well combined.
- Stir in the strawberries then pour mixture into 4 serving glasses and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve topped with extra strawberries.