Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use this topping for your strawberry pies or angel food cakes.
Make and share this Strawberry Whipped Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Mash berries with a fork.
- You should have 1/4 cup mashed berries.
- Set aside.
- Whip cream with sugar to soft peaks.
- Add mashed berries and continue whipping until stiff peaks.
- Use immediately or refrigerate one hour.
Easy, quick, and delicious! My DH and DS loved this and asked for more! Thanks Charlotte!
What a great little recipe. Very quick and easy, requires few ingredients, tastes very fresh, and is so versatile. Serve it with fresh fruit, a slice of cake, with crushed cookies, as a topping for pudding or an ice cream sundae, or anything else you can think of. A real winner.