That is Dr House to you's Note:
From Veggie Life.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE: you can also use Kuzu in place of arrowroot. The frozen strawberries should be unsweetened and thawed.
- 2In small bowl mix arrowroot and 2 tbsp juice until smooth. Set aside.
- 3In med saucepan combine juice and agar flakes. Bring to boil over med heat and simmer. Stir often until agar dissolves.
- 4Stir arrowrroot then stir into mix slowly while stirring constantly and cook for about 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool somewhat. Stir occasionally.
- 5In blender puree strawberries and jam. Add juice mix and blend. Pour into serving dish or individual parfait dishes. Chill until set.
- 6Fluff [NOTE THIS PART IS NOT VEGAN]:.
- 7Beat two egg whites until stiff and fold in before pouring into serving dish.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Whip With Fluff Variation
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 65.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry all-fruit spread