Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A refreshing, anytime dessert.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine gelatin with 2 cups boiling water and mix well.
- When dissolved, add 2 cups cold water, mix and refrigerate.
- Before gelatin is firm, stir in strawberries and thawed whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled.
Very nice, very fast, & very tasty for those of us strawberry lovers out there! And, since I have bags of other frozen berries, I look forward to varying this recipe in the future! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed as a bonus tag in AUS/NZ Recipe Swap, Mar 08]
This was a very easy and tasty dessert! It has lots of flavor possibilites - just change the flavor of the gelatin and the berries! Very cool and refreshing - would be a great spring and summertime dessert - unless you're like me and live where the balmy (and humid) breezes blow most of the year! Prepared for Feb. Bev. Tag 2008.