Recipe by Mirj
It's the end of strawberry season here where I live, and the fruit is luscious red, gorgeous, and CHEAP! I just bought a ton, and we can't eat them fast enough. I found this recipe on the New York Daily News website, and it's a Godsend!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, hull and slice the strawberries.
- Puree half and leave the rest sliced.
- Whip the cream and fold in the orange juice concentrate.
- Reserve a few strawberry slices for garnish and fold in the rest.
- Spoon into a serving bowl or wine glasses and refrigerate for 1 hour to let it set.
- Garnish with the reserved berries.