Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I call this strawberry wedding because I first had it at a wedding supper. It was so delighful I had to get the recipe. The crust tasted nutty . I thought the top had pie filling in it, but it doesn't. Would go well for any occassion.
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (sticks)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- Mix crushed pretzels with 3TBS sigar and the melted butter.
- Press into 9x13 baking dish.
- bake 10 min at 325.
- Mix cream cheese!
- cup sugar till well blended.
- Then stir in cool whip.
- Spread over crust.
- Mix jello with boilng water.
- Then add the frozen berries.
- spread that on top the cool whip mixture.
- Put in the fridge till jello is set.
This is delicious! We make it all of the time in my family. My mom always wants to know what kind of birthday cake to make me. I tell her "No cake...I want strawberry pretzel dessert."