Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
An elegant delicious chilled soup that is good luncheon fair.
Top Review by Aric Ross
Perfectly simple and a fresh, chilled soup for those hot summer days. Great presentation for hosting. I used an additional dollop of yogurt and sliced strawberries as a pretty garnish. Superb. Thanks for sharing.
- 4 cups watermelon, chunks seeded
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- mint sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the melon and sugar to the container of a food processor or electric blender.
- Process until smooth and pureed; pour mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Add berries to the container of a food processor or electric blender; process until smooth and pureed; pour into the bowl with the watermelon puree.
- Add the yogurt and lemon juice to the watermelon-strawberry puree; stir well to combine.
- Chill until ice cold.
- Serve in chilled bowls.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.