Recipe by LizAnn
I love this chilly refreshing slushy I concocted when trying to use up extra watermelon. Its really easy and simple to throw together. Love it, love it, love it!!!
Top Review by mliss29
I tried this with and without sugar. (I try more and less successfully to avoid the stuff.) My 3yo slurped his up without the sugar. I was good that way, but I have to admit, it was a bit better with the sugar. Reviewed for for Healthy Choices ABC Tag.
- 236.59 ml frozen watermelon, pieces (I cut up extra watermelon into pieces and put them in a ziplock bag in the freezer)
- 236.59 ml frozen strawberries
- 59.14 ml sugar (I use turbinado, an unprocessed sugar, regular sugar may be a little sweeter)
- 1.23 ml vitamin C powder (optional)
- 236.59 ml fresh purified water