- 6 lbs watermelon, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- fresh lemon slice (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the watermelon chunks in batches in a food processor until smooth; strain into a large pitcher.
- Process the strawberries with the sugar until smooth; add to watermelon juice in pitcher.
- Add the lemonade concentrate and lemon juice to the pitcher and stir.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice garnished with lemon slices.