Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool, sweet and crunchy with a divine dressing. What more could you ask of a summer salad? This is a very accommodating salad. You may adjust the amounts of strawberries and green grapes as you please, though you should try for equal amounts of apples, walnuts and celery.
- 1 1⁄4 cups diced red apples, unpeeled
- 1 1⁄4 cups walnuts
- 1 1⁄4 cups sliced celery
- 1 cup halved strawberry
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash salt
- Combine the apples, walnuts and celery. Add the strawberries and green grapes.
- To make the dressing, whip the whipping cream and fold in the remaining ingredients. Dress salad with this mixture and chill well.