Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This vinaigrette goes well with avocados or chicken salad. As long as the strawberries are covered with the oil this vinaigrette will keep for up to 3 weeks.
- 75 g strawberries
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 125 ml olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- sea salt
- Slice the strawberries into a small lidded container.
- Add the vinegar, olive oil, pepper & salt, & cover with lid.
- Shake the jar & leave to sit for 30 minutes to infuse.
I love the rich pink colour this turns after sitting for a few hours. With a bit more acidity I think this could be a five star dressing. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2009.