Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low in calories - use some Splenda if your worried about the sugar
- 250 g strawberries (1 punnet)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch pepper
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly and remove the hulls.
- Process the strawberries until smooth using a food processor or stick blender.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Add extra seasonings to taste or add some salt if you wish.
I really enjoyed this. We had some strawberries that were in their last stages so I thought I would use this recipe with them. It goes perfectly with asparagus. Thanks for posting. Happy cooking. Miss Pixie x x x :D
Wordeful taste, so good and perfect for low cal lunch. I had it with a lettuce salad and I enjoyed it. What a colour. Thanks so much for a great recipe! I love salads that are low cal and refreshing, and this dressing its sure is!