Recipe by D-girlcancook
Beautiful!!! i couldn't find a recipe.. so i made one up!
Top Review by beeboppah
i took a chance based on all the ingredients and it came out great! i blended it, and it came out light pink and a lil bit frothy, but settled by the time i arranged my salad. Tasted fabulous with just the right amount of tang, and a nice flavor blend between the honey & the dijon. this one is a keeper. i may try again with blueberries or raspberries.
- 1 cup strawberry, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 garlic clove (don't put anymore or optional)
- 1⁄2 cup oil (olive blend)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper