Recipe by Marie
If you use a sugar substitute, such as Splenda, there are only 23 calories in two tablespoons of this delicious dressing. Recipe from Taste of Home.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 6 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the strawberries in a blender.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and sugar.
- While processing, gradually add vinegar and oil in a steady stream and process until thickened.
- Stir in poppy seeds.
- Place in a jar and refrigerate until serving time.