Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pound cake, strawberries, and cool whip - what a great summer treat. Clipped from Better Homes magazine. Easy to make, refreshing treat.
- Cut each cake slice diagonally in half to form 2 triangles; place 1 cake piece on each of 12 dessert plates.
- Pour milk into large bowl; add dry pudding mix and beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in regular Cool Whip.
- Place a layer of strawberries over each cake piece; top with 1/2 cup of the pudding mixture and a second cake piece.
- Top second cake pieces evenly with remaining strawberries.
- Top with strawberry Cool Whip.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.