Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple,terrific dessert.It is fancy enough for family get togethers or picnics. You should try it! 8)
- In large bowl, combine the cool pudding and the milk.
- With wire whisk, beat until well blended.
- Slowly stir in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- Layer the pound cake, then strawberries, then pudding.
- Layer again, with the cake, berries, and then Cool Whip.
- Serve up and enjoy!
You are right!!! Great for a picnic or family gathering and so, so simple and quick to prepare. The taste is absolutely wonderful. I had some homemade pound cake in the freezer which I thawed and sliced. I used a 1.5 oz sugar-free instant pudding mix which called for 3 cups of milk, but I only used 1 1/2 cups because I wanted the pudding to be thick. Prepared for Potluck and To Go 2008 Spring Event in the Photo Forum.