Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
To make this easier you could buy a store bought angel food cake.
- 4 1⁄2 cups angel food cake, cubed (or 6 ounces)
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 1⁄2 cups water, boiling
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
- whipped cream
- fresh strawberries (to garnish)
- Place cake cubes in a 9x9x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
- In mixing bowl, combine instant pudding and milk, add ice cream and beat at low speed until well blended.
- Pour over cake cubes.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water, add frozen strawberries and stir until jello begins to thicken.
- Pour over pudding, do not stir.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh strawberries.