Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Strawberry Vanilla Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°; grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Set 1 T of the sugar aside for topping.
- In a big bowl, whisk together the remaining sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a blender or food processor, process strawberries, eggs, butter, and vanilla until just blended (it shouldn't be a smooth puree).
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups; sprinkle with reserved sugar.
- Bake for 19-24 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool for 5 minutes; serve warm.