Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I saw this recipe at the bookstore and it sounds yummy! Looks easy too! I love strawberry anything, so I am definitely going to try this out on my family! Let me know what you think!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box French vanilla cake mix (Bundt pan or 2 8x8 pans could work)
- 1 (15 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry jam
- fresh strawberries (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour two 8 or 9" cake pans. Prepare cake as directed on box.
- To assemble, place one cake layer on serving platter.
- Place 1/4 cup of frosting in a piping bag or baggie, if you don't have a pipping bag.
- Pipe frosting on top layer around outer edges. Fill remaining with jam. Top with second layer.
- Spread remaining frosting on sides and top.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries!