1/1 Photo of Strawberry Upside Down Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe was a handout sheet at a U-Pick strawberry patch. Its a great dessert as an alternative to the traditonally strawberry shortcake.
My Private Note
9inch s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry tapioca
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1In a 9" cake pan mix together the first three ingredients and dot with 1 T butter, then set aside.
- 2For the topping, sift together dry ingredients.
- 3Cream butter and sugar; add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- 4Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- 5Spoon batter over fruit mixture.
- 6Bake at 350 deg F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve warm, topped with whipped cream, ice cream or cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2470.6
- Calories from Fat 629
- Total Fat 69.9 g
- Saturated Fat 41.0 g
- Cholesterol 381.1 mg
- Sodium 2163.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 446.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.0 g
- Sugars 311.6 g
- Protein 27.7 g