Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A light fluffy fruity dessert--one just isn't enough! These would make a nice summertime dessert, but they are good anytime of the year!
- Using 6 sheets of phyllo dough, butter each sheet stacking one on top of another.
- Cut buttered sheets horizontally in half and then vertically into thirds, leaving 6 separate pieces.
- Press each piece firmly into a muffin cup and repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake at 360°F for around 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan and complete cooling on a rack.
- Whip cream until light, and fold in the custard, (and orange liqueur).
- Spoon into "tulips" and top with berries, if using large berries such as strawberries cut in half.
- Add with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
- Serve right away to prevent sogginess.