Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tequila Rose is "Strawberry Flavor Cream Liqueur and Tequila". It is pink and creamy and very tasty. You cannot taste the tequila in it when you mix it in a drink. This recipe came from the side of the box the bottle of Tequila Rose came in. I improvised it to suit my taste. You can make it as it is written or add more or less of the ingredients to suit your own taste. The preparation time is approximate. I got the recipe from Tequila Rose website.
- 2 fluid ounces Tequila Rose strawberry cream liqueur
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 fluid ounce half-and-half
- 1 cup ice cream
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender(as an option, you can add some crushed ice.)
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry if desired.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
These were awesome!!! I made these for a girls' night in friday night, and everyone really enjoyed them. Made with Baja Rosa because I've never seen tequila rose in the liquor store, but it sounds like they're the same thing. Thanks so much for sharing, this drink is definitely going to be served a lot here!
I COULD NOT WAIT FOR THE SUMMER TO GET HERE FOR THIS DRINK!!!!!! Great tasting and a nice cool drink when it is hot. One of our very favorite drinks.
This was wonderful. Very smooth and creamy. A nice treat!