Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Energy Density is 1.2
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup yogurt cheese
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 pints hulled sliced strawberries
- 12 ladyfingers
- Combine 1/3 cup sugar and lemon juice over medium heat until dissolved.
- Combine all but the strawberries and ladyfingers.
- Beat with electric mixer (make sure to add remaining sugar.
- Toss the berries with 2 tb lemon syrup.
- Divide half the cheese mix among the dishes and place 1 lady finger in each.
- Lightly brush with remaining half lemon syrup.
- Top with half the berries and repeat with the remaining cheese mixture, ladyfingers, lemon syrup and berries.