Recipe by Northern_Reflectionz
Try raspberries and sugar-free raspberry pudding and use White chocolate sugar-free pudding for a unique flavour. This is a quick and easy recipe to throw together!
Top Review by runforfun117
Definitely NOT a diabetic recipe with 37.2g of carbs per serving!! This title is very misleading for those who may not be diabetic but are trying to find a recipe to serve to diabetic friends or family.
- 1 small angel food cake
- 3 ounces sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 bananas
- 2 (9 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 9 ounces light whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear cake into bite size pieces and place in bottom of ungreased 9" x 13" pan.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water- no cold water. Add strawberries and their juice to gelatin.
- Spoon evenly over cake pieces.
- Slice bananas on top and refrigerate while you prepare the pudding, which should be made with skim milk.
- Pour pudding over the bananas and top with lite whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh strawberry, if available.