Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try raspberries and sugar-free raspberry pudding and use White chocolate sugar-free pudding for a unique flavour. This is a quick and easy recipe to throw together!
- 1 small angel food cake
- 3 ounces sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 bananas
- 2 (9 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 9 ounces light whipped topping
- Tear cake into bite size pieces and place in bottom of ungreased 9" x 13" pan.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water- no cold water. Add strawberries and their juice to gelatin.
- Spoon evenly over cake pieces.
- Slice bananas on top and refrigerate while you prepare the pudding, which should be made with skim milk.
- Pour pudding over the bananas and top with lite whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh strawberry, if available.
This was a wonderful dessert but I dont think Id call It diabetic
Definitely NOT a diabetic recipe with 37.2g of carbs per serving!! This title is very misleading for those who may not be diabetic but are trying to find a recipe to serve to diabetic friends or family.
I gave this recipe 5 stars. I took this recipe to my family reunion. I only came home with a scoop-full. When I made this recipe I made a very minor changes. First I doubled the recipe. I used 1 regular size Angel Food cake, 2 boxes strawberry jello, 2 boxes of Walmart brand sugar free french vanilla pudding, 24oz frozen strawberries, 4 bananas, 8oz cool whip. Second I put it in a trifle dish. I first broke my cake up, poured the strawberry jello and strawberries over top. Let it set for 9 hours and scooped it in squares and layered in a casserole dish as instructed. It turned out beauitful and was yummy! I will ba making this again for sure! Thanks for posting! Christine