Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an amazing dessert. It's also very light and great for summer gatherings.
Make and share this Strawberry Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- Clean and slice strawberries.
- Place strawberries in a container. Sprinkle strawberries with granulated sugar and orange juice; set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk together, until smooth in texture.
- Fold Cool Whip into cream cheese mixture.
- Cut angel food cake into small squares.
- Layer dish with angel food cake, strawberries, and cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- Top dessert off with cream cheese mixture and strawberries.