Recipe by Tisy Adams
This is an amazing dessert. It's also very light and great for summer gatherings.
- 1 1⁄2-2 angel food cake
- 20 ounces Cool Whip (may use light or fat free)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (may use light or fat free)
- 8 ounces powdered sugar (1/2 16 ounce box)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 lbs strawberries
- granulated sugar (may use Splenda or Equal)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and slice strawberries.
- Place strawberries in a container. Sprinkle strawberries with granulated sugar and orange juice; set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk together, until smooth in texture.
- Fold Cool Whip into cream cheese mixture.
- Cut angel food cake into small squares.
- Layer dish with angel food cake, strawberries, and cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- Top dessert off with cream cheese mixture and strawberries.