1/2 Photos of Strawberry Torte
"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
This recipe is from my Mom. I remember her making it when I was young. It is light and elegant looking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 473.19 ml all-purpose whipping cream
- 2 (396.89 g) package ladyfingers
- 1Whip cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together.
- 2In seperate bowl, whip all-purpose cream until stiff peaks form.
- 3Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- 4Arrange Lady Fingers around sides and bottom of springform pan, standing Lady Fingers lengthwise around sides of pan.
- 5Pour 1/2 of filling into pan, then a layer of Lady Fingers.
- 6Top with remaining filling.
- 8Strain berries and set aside, reserving juice.
- 9In saucepan, bring cornstarch and juice to a gentl boil; spread sauce on top of cake.
- 10Spread strawberries on top.
- 11Refrigerate and serve when throughly chilled, removing springform pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Torte
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.3
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 204.6 mg
- Sodium 141.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g