1/4 Photos of Strawberry-Topped Puffy Pancake With Creamy Orange Filling
A great addition to Sunday Brunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender, combine the first 3 ingredients, cover and process until well blended. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- 2Again in blender, combine milk and next 4 ingredients, cover and process until smooth.
- 3Pour this into a 9-inch, cooking spray coated, pie plate. DO NOT STIR.
- 4Bake in a 425°F oven for 15 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- 5Spoon cottage cheese onto pancake and layer with strawberries.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Topped Puffy Pancake With Creamy Orange Filling
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 175.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 10.8 g