8 hrs 30 mins
I'm not a great fan of regular tiramisu, but this is definitely worth trying for you die-hard T-fans. I much prefer it. It's from Bon Appetit. Best made one day ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups strawberry preserves
- 1/3 cup Cointreau liqueur (or other orange liqueur)
- 4 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 lb mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh strawberries, divided
- 52 ladyfingers (crisp-type)
- 1Whisk preserves, 1/3 cup Cointreau and orange juice in 2-cup measuring cup. Place mascarpone cheese and 2 tablespoons Cointreau in large bowl; fold just to blend.
- 2Using electric mixer, beat cream, sugar, vanilla, and remaining 2 tablespoons Cointreau in another large bowl to soft peaks. Stir 1/4 of whipped cream mixture into mascarpone mixture to lighten. Fold in remaining whipped cream.
- 3Hull and slice half of strawberries. Spread 1/2 cup preserve mixture over bottom of 13X9" glass baking dish. Arrange enough ladyfingers over preserve mixture to cover bottom of dish. Spoon 3/4 cup preserve mixture over ladyfingers, then spread 2 1/2 cups mascarpone mixture over. Arrange sliced strawberries over mascarpone mixture.
- 4Repeat layering with remaining ladyfingers, preserve mixture, and mascarpone mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 5Slice remaining strawberries. Arrange over tiramisu and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.4
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 315.3 mg
- Sodium 137.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 55.6 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: