1 hr 15 mins
Another Tiramisu recipe. I decided to post it because it is a little different. Very easy and quickly put together. The majority of the time spent on this is the chilling time, but this is needed to let the flavors meld. Very light and refreshing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups strawberries
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 100 g ladyfingers
- 6 tablespoons Grand Marnier or 6 tablespoons triple sec
- 6 tablespoons orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 cups mascarpone or 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 40 g pistachio nuts, coursley chopped
- 1Rinse, hull and half strawberries into a bowl(leave a few whole for decoration).
- 2Fold in brown sugar and make sure strawberries are well coated.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Place lady finger in bottom of each desert bowl or line the bottom of an casserole dish (8x8).
- 5In a small bowl mix the Orange liquior and the orange juice and drizzle over the ladyfingers.
- 6In a separate medium bowl add mascarpone with fresh egg yolks, vanilla extract and sugar.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Fold in the strawberries.
- 9Spoon on top of the lady fingers.
- 10In a food processor coarsely chop pistachio nuts.
- 11Sprinkle on top of Masdcarpone cream and strawberries.
- 12Top with a whole strawberry.
- 13Refrigerate at least 1 hrs to let the flavours meld.
- 14The longer the better the flavor.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 186.7 mg
- Sodium 34.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: