Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another Tiramisu recipe. I decided to post it because it is a little different. Very easy and quickly put together. The majority of the time spent on this is the chilling time, but this is needed to let the flavors meld. Very light and refreshing.
- 4 cups strawberries
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 100 g ladyfingers
- 6 tablespoons Grand Marnier or 6 tablespoons triple sec
- 6 tablespoons orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 cups mascarpone or 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 40 g pistachio nuts, coursley chopped
- Rinse, hull and half strawberries into a bowl(leave a few whole for decoration).
- Fold in brown sugar and make sure strawberries are well coated.
- Set aside.
- Place lady finger in bottom of each desert bowl or line the bottom of an casserole dish (8x8).
- In a small bowl mix the Orange liquior and the orange juice and drizzle over the ladyfingers.
- In a separate medium bowl add mascarpone with fresh egg yolks, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Spoon on top of the lady fingers.
- In a food processor coarsely chop pistachio nuts.
- Sprinkle on top of Masdcarpone cream and strawberries.
- Top with a whole strawberry.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hrs to let the flavours meld.
- The longer the better the flavor.