Recipe by K's
Got this from a cookbook, wish I could remember its name. Servings and times are approximates. Chilling time not included.
- 3 tablespoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 5 ounces strawberries, hulled
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream, stiff whipped
- 1 -2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Blend strawberries till smooth. Pour through a sieve.
- Combine gelatin, strawberries and caster sugar in a medium saucepan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat.
- Add yogurt and lemon.
- Pour mixture in timbales tin. Refrigerate till set. Serve with Almond Cream.
- For Almond Cream: Mix the cream, extract and powdered sugar together.