Recipe by lauralie41
Flavored butters are so easy to make and can be used in many different ways. This is a great butter recipe to add to your collection. The recipe is from the justberryrecipes.com website.
Top Review by Chocolatl
I made this with the few fresh blackberries my son left me. It's a gorgeous spread, just wonderful on toast. It is such an unexpected flavor without sugar, and so good! I left out the salt because I used salted butter. Made for KK's Strawberry Patch game.
- 118.29 ml strawberry, fresh and diced
- 1.23 ml thyme, minced optional
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, puree the strawberries and thyme coarsely. Add the butter and salt and blend until fairly smooth. Serve at room temperature.
- This can be made one day in advance and refrigerated in a tightly covered container. Allow to become room temperature before serving.