Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will "wow" your guests both in flavor and presentation. Recipe can be halved.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 59.14 ml crumbled blue cheese, at room temperature
- 118.29 ml goat cheese, at room temperature (log style)
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 236.59 ml strawberry, sliced
- 3-4 basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- Line a 2 cup mold or bowl with plastic wrap, letting the wrap hang over the edges.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the 3 cheeses.
- Add the vinegar and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Spoon into mold, cover and refrigerate until firm.
- One half hour before serving, unmold unto a serving plate.
- Lightly press strawberry slices on to surfaces, covering top and sides.
- Grind more pepper over strawberries.
- Top with fresh basil and serve with crackers.