Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will "wow" your guests both in flavor and presentation. Recipe can be halved.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese, at room temperature (log style)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 pint strawberry, sliced
- 3 -4 basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- Line a 2 cup mold or bowl with plastic wrap, letting the wrap hang over the edges.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the 3 cheeses.
- Add the vinegar and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Spoon into mold, cover and refrigerate until firm.
- One half hour before serving, unmold unto a serving plate.
- Lightly press strawberry slices on to surfaces, covering top and sides.
- Grind more pepper over strawberries.
- Top with fresh basil and serve with crackers.