Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 strawberry-flavored tea bags
- 6 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberry-strawberry drink, chilled
- Combine tea bags and boiling water in a large pitcher; cover and steep 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags.
- Add sugar and lemon juice, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Stir in cranberry-strawberry drink.
- Serve over ice.
I couldn't find strawberry tea so I used raspberry tea and cranberry-raspberry drink. It was very good. A nice change from regular tea.