Recipe by anme
A quick and tasty way to eat your berries!
Top Review by PaulaG
These are so easy to prepare and delicious to serve. I used a combination of Splenda/sugar and added 1 drop of red food coloring. These were garnished with whipped cream and a fresh berry. The only change I would make next time around is to up the amount of fresh berries in order to have a fuller tart.
- 6 prepared tart shells, baked
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- mix the sugar, cornstarch, and apple juice. cook at medium heat on stove, stirring constantly until thick, then let cool.
- put a little bit of glaze in each shell.
- then place berries on top of glaze.
- then put remaining glaze on top of berries
- chill for about 4 hours.