Top Review by anme
I love this dessert! I made these into mini tarts using mini cake pans and used blueberries in half of the tarts and strawberries in the other half. Made these for a party this afternoons and they went over very well. I did the quick way to make the yogurt cheese and it turned out great. I plan on making this again with diffrent fruits too! Made for ZWT 3!
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat plain yogurt (Fat Free No Sugar Added Yogurt Sweetened with Sucralose)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (8 crackers)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- cooking spray
- 1⁄3 cup fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sugar apple jelly, melted
- fresh mint sprig (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread yogurt onto several layers of paper towels, cover with additional paper towels and let stand (in a strainer inside a bowl) for 10 minutes.
- Combine graham crackers crumbs, cinnamon, and margarine stirring well.
- Press crumb mixture evenly into 4 (4-inch) tartlet pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes and let cool.
- Combine drained yogurt, cream cheese, Splenda and vanilla stirring well.
- Spoon mixture evenly into prepared crusts.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- To serve, arrange strawberries evenly over yogurt mixture; brush with jelly.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.