- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 1 package frozen puff pastry or 1 package phyllo pastry sheet
- 1 package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup apricot jam
- powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll frozen puff pastries or phyllo sheets and cut into 9" X 5" rectangles, prick the center of dough.
- Prebake approximately 10 to 12 minutes at high temperature, according to package directions.
- Remove from oven and let cool while you prepare the instant pudding according to package instructions.
- Spoon the pudding onto the phyllo or puff pastry.
- Slice strawberries and garnish by fanning sliced strawberries on the edge.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired.