Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
A nice light Summery dessert or salad. Cooking time is refrideration time. Can use frozen berries, thawed and) drained well)
- 2 (4 ounce) packagesvanilla tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, frozen and thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, fresh and sliced
- Mix tapioca pudding and Jell-O with the water and boil rapidly for 1 minute over medium heat, stirring.
- Chill until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping & strawberries.
- Pour into a 9x12" dish & refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares to serve, if desired can put cut salad on a small lettuce lined plate.
- It is also good using raspberry flavored Jell-O & raspberries in place of the strawberry.