Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Two of my favorites combined for a quick, but fancy dessert. You can sweeten the strawberries, if desired.
- 591.47 ml skim milk
- 44.37 ml quick-cooking tapioca
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 295.73 ml frozen unsweetened strawberries or 295.73 ml fresh sliced strawberries
- In medium saucepan, combine milk, tapioca, sugar, salt and egg; let stand 5 minutes.
- Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Let stand 10 minutes to cool and slightly thicken.
- In parfait glasses, alternate layers of pudding with sliced strawberries, ending with pudding.
- Refrigerate until serving.