1/1 Photo of Strawberry Tapioca Parfaits
Chris from Kansas's Note:
Two of my favorites combined for a quick, but fancy dessert. You can sweeten the strawberries, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan, combine milk, tapioca, sugar, salt and egg; let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- 3Let stand 10 minutes to cool and slightly thicken.
- 4In parfait glasses, alternate layers of pudding with sliced strawberries, ending with pudding.
- 5Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Tapioca Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g