Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Had this a family get together and wanted to lick the pan when it was gone!!! =0 =)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups sliced strawberries or 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen berries, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 lb marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, sweetened & whipped
- Crust: Mix crumbs and butter and sugar.
- Press firmly over bottom of a 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Filling: Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar over fresh berries and let stand.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Drain berries, reserving juice.
- Add water to juice to make 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin,.
- Chill until partially set.
- Combine marshmallows and milk in a saucepan, heat and stir until marshmallows melt.
- Cool thoroughly, then fold in whipped cream.
- Add berries to gelatin, then swirl in marshmallow mixture to marble.
- Pour into crust and chill until set.
- Cut into squares and serve.