1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe caught my eye in the latest issue of Southern Living and I immediately had to try it. Wonderfully delicious! My notes: although the instructions stated to bake the cake for 1 hour 10 minutes, my cake had barely begun to rise by this time. I had a total bake time of 1 hour 35 minutes before the cake tested done.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On medium speed, cream the butter and gradually add in the sugar; beat until fluffy.
- 2Add the cream cheese and mix well.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, and beat just until combined.
- 4Gradually add the flour and beat on low speed until combined.
- 5Scraped the bowl frequently.
- 6Add the extracts.
- 7Pour 1/3 of the batter in a greased tube pan.
- 8Spoon 8 rounded teaspoonfuls of glaze on the batter and swirl it around.
- 9Repeat with 1/3 batter and glaze.
- 10Add the remaining batter on top.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until the cake tests done.
- 12Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes; remove from the pan and let the cake completely cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Swirl Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.7
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 174.8 mg
- Sodium 300.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 50.7 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: